Opiate of the masses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate sports.
    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney

well fair play to him, but i'd say most of those are more like pastimes or hobbies rather than sports.

So you're a long distance cyclist ?

Or you've been ocean kayaking, rowing and hang gliding and hill walking ?

They all involve physical effort, strenuous physical effort in some cases.

I believe golf however is amusingly described as a sport, as is cricket....

As to where you'd be without your cliches and stereotypes.... silent ?
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Brent

I'm nobody.
        Aren't you "Northsea Brent", the sweet, light, crude guy we've all grown addicted to over the decades?
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander

Aren't you "Northsea Brent", the sweet, light, crude guy we've all grown addicted to over the decades?

Skip to the chase, slowpoke, ask him for a date before he runs out...

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I hate sports.
            You only say that to try and prove me wrong, however it is a well documented fact that everyone loves sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us

You only say that to try and prove me wrong, however it is a well documented fact that everyone loves sports.

Have you thought of taking up thinking as an alternative to sports such as javelin catching and discus swallowing ?

Comment

Have you thought of taking up thinking as an alternative to sports such as javelin catching and discus swallowing ?

Yes. But nothing can beat sports.

Comment

Yes. But nothing can beat sports.
                  So you've thought of taking up thinking, but not actually taken it up ?

Catch that javelin, baby.

Comment

Thats the spirit! Get into sports!

Comment

Thats the spirit! Get into sports!

Suddenly developing an interest in the most dangerous game....

Comment

Suddenly developing an interest in the most dangerous game....

Mixed Martial Arts is the best kind of sports! It combines strength, speed, endurance, and technique in a way that no other sports do.

Comment

Sports are good fun for you and me. Sports
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                          X