Google Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Talk

Ever wondered what Google would say if it could talk? Wonder no more. Enter three or four words and Google will finish your thoughts by searching for what comes next after these words. [Broken]

"Dunno what the **** it is that you are not alone by Michael Jackson."

Frightening.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Uh, I don't understand the gist of it
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

eh, it took forever for the website to load, and when it did, I was underimpressed.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

what Sava said
        Monkey!!!

Comment

I love orgies Action in room of One s Own: Brain as a Computer? Programmer. do, not have to be a millionaire? Hosted by Meredith Vieira. Five Nights a week and a half. Men. is a group of people who are Deaf or hard OF hearing people Inc. SHHH)
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
          X