I was almost FIRED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was almost FIRED!

Literally. My mind is trying to kill me it seems like. Every time I sleep.. every single time.. I get these weird dreams. I'm thinking, that my mind is now starting to hate me because of my level of sexy. So it's getting jealous.

Anyway here's the fire thing. For some WEIRD reason, I was in some middle eastern city. Except everyone in there were white. And I knew most people. So I was on top of this roof, like you do in ME, just chilling with some people. Then I see some other people on another roof, and I could go there by just walking few roofs, no jumps, nothing. So I gather my posse and we start walking, and suddenly.. IT'S AN AMBUSH!

Some honourless bastards are throwing liquid on us, from taller building roofs and windows. Damn it what is this, they seem hostile what is this liquid!? Turns out... GASOLINE! 'Don't get soaked in gasoline, dodge, move move move, use your feet, and kill them when you get there!'. So I run circles and stuff, avoiding most of the gasoline, and then the burning matches start flying. At this moment, I'm not in panic, I'm in calculating mode. I can run in circles and think. I'm not wasting my time on why are they doing this, I'm concentrating all my resources into thinking how I can kill these people, soon, fast and painfully.

Then suddenly, the people who I was trying to go to, to begin with, just shouted 'don't worry, they're just messing with you!'. Yeah.. some games these locos have. But they stopped trying to burn us alive, and took out bazookas. YEAH! Damn bazookas! But they weren't aimed at us, they just started blowing up the building next to us, meaning that we were kind of like in the ally, being on lower roofs, and other side were the people with bazookas, and other side was empty but they started hitting on that building.

Well finally I can move to the other side where I was supposed to go. BUT WAIT! Wasn't I supposed to kill them bazooka people? Nah, me and my friends and the other people are now connected and they kind of drag me inside to the building on which roof we were just in.

'Crazy nights in Achmemad!' I try to say. 'Yeah.. it's like this sometimes, and you haven't even seen half of it yet'.

Then I can't remember what happened after that. But .. like I said.. I was almost fired.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That was close
      Monkey!!!

Comment

And the lesson of the story is.....Dont do drugs before going to sleep, only when awake for the next several hours.

Spec.
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

yeah, talk about madness in the city.

You know it would have been odd to wake up, quickly, in sweat and shout 'CIRCLE CIRCLE AVOID THE MATCHES' and then someone would have said 'what are you talking about?' 'NO THEY GOT BAZOOKAS NOW!'.. and then realize where you are... but of course, I could always distract that whole thing and say 'damn, look at my guns, bigger every day!' and kiss them like little babies, yet be totally natural and not disgusting. Because I can be like that, and not be disgusting.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

But it's stupid really, it was my dream, so at the end I'm in control, right? My mind produced the dudes with bazookas, gasoline and matches, and my mind produced 'oh I need to run in circles now!.. ALSO note to self, figure out a plan to survive this asap!'. Why couldn't I just produce some nukes to my hands or anything, magic powers, something? That's why I know my mind hates me, because it's left with little attention, the whore it is.
            In da butt.

Comment

Re: I was almost FIRED!

You're getting more and more boring.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Pekka dreams

Comment

That wouldn't be that bad of a video game.
                  "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                  "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                  Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
                  X