Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do you hate the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General Ludd
    Like this?

Adagio, and anyone else who find it difficult to decipher the lyrics in death metal and related styles, it's actually not that difficult if you try harder
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Ohh you are just a regular insulter with the names, say does that make you feel good? Does that compensate your humanity, along with being a racist?

Now you are a flip flopper again.

No my literacy skills have been working unimpaired, and my point has been consistent throughout.

You were first out of the bag with the name-calling- unless you seriously imagine calling me a racist is either accurate or not insulting.

If you don't like it right back at you, don't get into it.

You've either deliberately misconstrued my posts or simply can't read them properly- I neither know nor care.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

oh the 'uhh look at me turning around all the time' defense.

Like I said, if you feel foreigners shouldn't sing, you are a racist. Very simple. That's just the way it is, it's not my fault you are a racist.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          oh the 'uhh look at me turning around all the time' defense.

Like I said, if you feel foreigners shouldn't sing, you are a racist. Very simple. That's just the way it is, it's not my fault you are a racist.

It's not my fault you can't read and comprehend English, either, or are prone to misquoting.

You can sing all you want, I could care less. I haven't one stated that 'foreigners' shouldn't sing anything, but feel free to indulge in some creative quoting.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Oh yeah, you just have a problem with the accent. Sure. Some people also have a problem with black people and welfare, right? NOT black people, but the welfare. Just like you have the problem with accent, NOT THE SINGER THOUGH!

Yeah, I hear and understand you just well thank you. Looks like you don't understand yourself.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I mean REAL Country, not the crap made for Republican suburbanites by people such as like Toby Keith.

Comment

Punk pop or nu-metal or whatever the hell it is that bands emulating Limp Bizkit and Korn are.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
                  The Crazy Frog ringtone et al.
                  GAHHH! I'd managed to block that from my memory. Thanks a bunch
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
                    There's a lot of R & B stuff I can't stand. Although last night I decided the upstairs part of the club I went to was playing the shiitest music ever, and that was all 90's pop stuff. I like to think I'm more tolerant than that though.
                    I thought that was what you used to listen to?

One name has sprung to mind, one so evil he must be eliminated with as much torture and suffering as is possible. Eyeballs gouged out with sulphuric acid covered spoons and having his nails ripped out aren't extreme enough.

This satanic individual I speak of is Craig David
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

And then there's Simply Red, and Chris De Burgh. I feel guilty for capitalising their names...
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

@ Pekka and molly
                        Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I loathe repetitive music. If you have something artistic to express, express it once and not ten times in the same damn song. I want to move on to the next one, thank you very much.
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Finally, a thread about music what I can read without the inevitable sense of alienation... heck, I'm in the majority here! Manufactured Britney Spear -type of pop about sex +1

Rap.
                            Pikku G

Comment

Most forms of pop with the boy bands and Britney/Chistina/whoever.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                                I thought that was what you used to listen to?
                                I don't know, usually I'm fine with it. It's not much different to what they'd play at student Unions... but I have my limits and they were playing crap song after crap song after crap song.

Comment

Working...
                                X