No announcement yet.

What is your Surname ("last" name)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jonlund, my family is the only ones who has that name. If you google it you get 907 hits. Mostly about me or my brother (who is a political secretary for the Liberal Party). But I did find www.jonlund.com which turns out to be a website for some guy named Jon Lund
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

erm....'Thor'
      'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
        Are we caring now about what n00bs don't know?
        touche
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Here the woman doesn't loose her lastname after she gets married, so we use both parents lastnames.

Mine are Faúndez Lafarga ... my family mostly is Spanish and French descendent. Some Italians and Croatian are included too but in a smaller level.
          >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
            Hefner
            [Irrelevent trivial mode]

Hugh Hefner's now-ex-girlfriend Barbie Benton was once on a game show in which she was asked whether "Hefner" meant "makers of jugs." She guessed no, which was wrong...although technically it means "potter."

[/Irrelevent trivial mode]

Comment

Alexander! Defender of mankind!
              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                I share last name with an American sportsman, and a black one as well

Refrigerator ?
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                  H

Son of Thengel, of course.
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Now the cats out of the bag.
                    We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                    If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                    Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                    X