World Bank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Bank

We all know that the American power is based on the military. Therefore if we want the developing countries to become powerful, it is necessary to help them to make proper decision on their military investments. As their investments are often, not to say always, financed by the World Bank, it is imperative that the President of this so useful organisation masters all the military technologies and industries. And nobody could be more qualified that a former assistant secretary of Defence in the US Government, particularly if he has a hawk label, and has conceived and brilliantly executed a war against a developing country.

Yes, M. Paul Wolfowitz is the man the world need for this job, and those leftist journalists and Euro politicians should stop their critical statements about this decision. All the more that this decision is to be made by the US, whatever they think of it.
    Statistical anomaly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

"Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I think the worst thing for developing countries is to develop their militaries... asides from the probability that they'll use them to arse**** each other they'll consume incredible amounts of money that they can't afford, and take workers out of the workforce that have to be paid by the state, so there is a double-effect drain on the economy.
      "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
      "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

edit: to OP
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
        X