X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wo jiao wei an de

Comment

Mohammed
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Well Imran at least they went for a normal, unembarrassing option. I think some parents must be off their heads with some of the names they give...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Everyone has that middle name in Pakistan... no, really... everyone. I hardly ever use it.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Here in NYC the speaker of the Council is known as Gifford Miller. His real name is Albert Gifford Miller. He decided that Al Miller is too common, and thus has played up his middle name to stand out.

Various people I think do that, if they dislike their name.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

nm

Comment

edit: I had to edit my post in response to the above edit

Comment

and yet I know what you posted

Comment

Everyone has that middle name in Pakistan... no, really... everyone.

Repetitive names

Of course, my name is David, so I am in deep ****, as well.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

• dont lie - your middle name is bin
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• My middle (it's the baptisement one, right?) name is Olgierd, it's a Lithuanian. My third name is Constantius.
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

• 'of' .......

aren't these kind of threads a bit nosey? next you'll be asking for addresses and physical descriptions......
                          'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Originally posted by child of Thor
                            'of' .......

aren't these kind of threads a bit nosey? next you'll be asking for addresses and physical descriptions......
                            Does the initals ASL ring a bell to anyone
                            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• Next threads:

1) What are the middle numbers of your social security number?
                              2) What are the first 3 numbers of your social security number?
                              3) What are the last 4 digits of your social security number?
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

happy now?

grumble....damn big brother....grumble

and what is ASL?
                                'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

Working...
                                X