No announcement yet.

What's your middle name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is Joseph, after my mother, Josephine.
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Waide

Comment

I have none.

the last of my ancestors who had a middle name was district leader of "the party" back in the ol' days, and that's not the commie party I'm talking about, so you decide if you'd rather want us with middle names

Comment

Karl Ambrosius. My parents probably wanted me to become both a pope and a emperor. How sadly mistaken they were...
          This is my principles! If you don't like them I have others!
          I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
          Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

Originally posted by Donegeal
            Mine is misspeled.
            Ahem.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin
              I have two middle names, which I will not volunteer.
              I think I can remember them...like me to oblige? The J is fine, but the T is a bit 'old man'
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

James

Comment

Lee
                  "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                  "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                  "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

And another niece whose first name is Morwenna and a nephew whose first name is Tristan. They're Cornish.

With names like that I'd expected you to say "they're hippies".
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Edward ¬¬

Gives my whole name a horrible cadence. And is also silly.
                      "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                        I have none.

the last of my ancestors who had a middle name was district leader of "the party" back in the ol' days, and that's not the commie party I'm talking about, so you decide if you'd rather want us with middle names
                        I don't get it. Your anscestor had a middle name. Your anscestor was a Nazi. He wasn't a Nazi because he had a middle name, and having a middle name didn't make him a Nazi. What's the relevance?
                        I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

never mind dude

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                            never mind dude
                            I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just not sure what you mean.
                            I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

My middle-name is too common for me, so I never use it and wont tell...
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

in school I had a friend who had 2 middle names, which alone is especially weird for a German. but then one of his mdidle names was extremely uncommon, I had never heard it before or after. strange one...

Comment

Working...
                                X