Post a picture of your rulers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agathon
    Really nice photo Che, but ruined by that awful shade of Green.
    Agathon

I have the right end to your left bookend (your avatar)
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

I remember this lovely quote:

take that in context with this quote:

love ya Gian
      Yet i would of supported the partisans in hanging Mussolini. Mussolini disgraced his country.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
        hmm, I was going to post a picture of satan, but you'd be surprised how hard it is to find a decent picture of satan on the internet.

Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Behold Madame Sophia, Ruler of the Household!
          Attached Files

Comment

Bah humbug.

/me disapproves of the pink and the princess effect

Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

What's wrong with the pink and princess bit? She's absolutely precious!

Comment

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

...though I do tend to lean republican..

Yeah, like the Leaning Tower of Pisa does 'tend' to lean and be a tower.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

JohnT, great picture, but I've noticed that according to these pics you post, she's wearing princess dresses every day?

She's grown by the way, and she will be a pretty one. I'm not saying it, you say that from all baby pics but you can see better now and I can confirm Sophia will be a pretty girl in the future as well. However, will she be spoiled? I HAVE to ask, because you keep posting these pics.

You can say, she's socially intelligent, which she can be, but that's usually good parenting, however that same parenting can lead into bringing evil people into the world with no concept of the real world. How are you addressing this issue, how are you going to teach her the value of money, and all that good stuff?

I'm not interrupting your work as parents or saying you are bad parents, I'm sure you're just great, but I have to ask, I am SC and my priority is to save all the children of the world and old people, so you know.. I don't want to be fighting her after ten years or something, I dont' want her to become 'THE MALL SNAKE!' you know..
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                        Them? But You're new-born satanist, and they are Christian!
                        "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                        I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                        Middle East!

Comment

New born satanist? Why, how old are you Diss?
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Pekka, Pekka...

The thread is called "Post a picture of your rulers!" In the picture I posted, Sophie is wearing a tiara and holding a sceptre. Get it?

Comment

Working...
                            X