No announcement yet.

Judge rejects right-to-die delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone pointed out in this thread, it's not just Michael Schiavo's word, but also his brother's word, and one of Terry's brothers' word.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
      Someone pointed out in this thread, it's not just Michael Schiavo's word, but also his brother's word, and one of Terry's brothers' word.

Someone else will point out they're all men, two are blood relatives and it's probably a conspiracy.

Oh, and they're probably atheists too.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• And someone else will point out that that's the first time they've heard of any witnesses other than Michael Schiavo and that there has yet to be a link posted to support such a claim.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Maybe that's because the court procedeeings have not made the rounds on the internet, you know, the findings of fact which led to the husband winning the case in Florida.
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

I dunno, but I wouldn't put it past the ********* in Congress. This is dangerously coming close to pissing all over the seperation of powers (not like Congress cares).
            I'm not a lawyer, but this seems ridiculously unconstitutional.

Not just vaguely unconstitutional.
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
            X