• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got manboobs? Better check what gum you're chewing

Breast enlargement to get your teeth into
    Leo Lewis
    March 19, 2005

IF exercises seem like too much effort and plastic surgery does not appeal, help is at hand: a Japanese company is marketing a breast-enhancing chewing gum.

Despite the inflated price - 2000 yen ($25) for a packet of 200 pink tablets - Bust-Up gum has been an instant hit with Tokyo women. The company that makes it has received thousands of orders and plans to start selling the gum from convenience stores.

Scientists at B2Up claim the rose-flavoured gum, when chewed three or four times a day, will also fight ageing, improve circulation and reduce stress.

Bust-Up attributes its powers to the release of dietary supplements, of which the herbal extract pueraria mirifica appears the most active.

"Unlike dietary supplements taken in a pill once a day, the gum means it is constantly bombarding your system and restoring the muscle tissue that keeps breasts healthy," a B2Up spokeswoman said. "And it smells nice on the breath."

Bust-Up was one of the biggest hits at the Tokyo Health Fair, a massive event designed to cash in on Japan's obsession with health and the willingness of the Japanese to spend big money on products and gadgets that purport to keep them young and attractive.

The double effect of an ageing society and the growing affluence of women in their 20s has created a supplement and health improvement industry worth about $12 billion a year.

One company introduced a range of bar snacks coated with volcanic rock powder, claiming this would cleanse your bowels and go nicely with a beer.

The star attraction of the show was the Shenpix home-oxygen tent, which looks like an inflated sleeping bag and is said to enclose its occupant in oxygen-rich atmosphere.

For those lacking the space for a tent, Y400,000 bought an elegant oxygen dispenser designed to sit on a bedside table and blend with the classiest furniture while pumping out a 30 per cent oxygen mix throughout the night.

Hey Drake, is your chat up line "Want some gum?".
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

apocalypse must be near

Comment

We are waaaay beyond it already, we now scare the apocalypse...
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

japanese women with big boobs

I guess it's not worse than all the crackpot "cures" they sell in the U.S.

Comment

What is the active ingredient in this gum?

It is very possible to grow boobs on a man, alot of steroid abusers have this happen to them.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Oh, it said in the article:

pueraria mirifica
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Great gum for transsexuals..
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Sounds like it also has a great beneficial effect on the vagina

Prolonged and regular use of Pueraria Mirifica may lead to vaginal tissue growth, strength and elasticity.

So if a man chews these gums for a prolonged time he doesn´t only grow manboobs but perhaps also a vagina
                Truely the solution for all male transsexuals
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST

Own this domain today. We make your shopping experience easy. Friendly and quick customer service.

So if a man chews these gums for a prolonged time he doesn´t only grow manboobs but perhaps also a vagina
                  Truely the solution for all male transsexuals
                  In that case, I'm going to start chewing this gum so I don't ever have to leave the house!!!

Ted Striker, I'd hit it.

Comment

damn, Ted took my response. I was goin to say the exact same thing.

Comment

Comment

Wow, this thread got replies. I'm impressed.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I already bought 10 packs.

Comment

I think it could be all the food I am eating
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST

Own this domain today. We make your shopping experience easy. Friendly and quick customer service.

The better to make love to a tentacled monster, my dear.
                              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X