Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Close are you to being an International Terrorist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I humiliated myself by pronouncing Steven Seagal's name as "Steven Seagull". True story!

Comment

My grandfather was a member of the Che-Ka. He retired before the "fun" began, AFAIK.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

I don't think I'm too close. My great grandpa died when he 'dropped off the boat chasing bootleggers' during prohibition. That translates into: he was killed by 'mafia', except we didn't have your mafia. But organized crime anyway. He was a young police officer. True crime fighter, like the good old days, like elliot ness and stuff.

My grandfather fought off the commies several times, and west was saved from the evil empire.

My dad has taught my values and is my role model of what is good, right and justice. It's not his fault he haven't had the opportunity to kill criminals or bad guys.

And I am SuperCitizen. I have kicked ass, and I will kick ass int he future as well. Anyone of criminal and twisted mind, anyone of terrorist mind will meet me, and lose. No one has a chance against me, for I am devine fighter, and a true man with values and principles.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

How Close are you to being an International Terrorist?
          very
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

you are a terrorists, laurentius, you are one.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

yes i know, and now im going to go terrorize my gf with these roses i got her

- Paul Valery

Comment

Roses,,, how.. SDP.
                In da butt.

Comment

SDP?

- Paul Valery

Comment

Shauvinistic Dork Project?

its nothing serious, just one rose for each day ive known her

- Paul Valery

Comment

no, SDP as in Social Democratic Party... those bastards use that rose.. those bastards. You give her a rose every single day? Well I won't judge that, it's nice.. but
                      In da butt.

Comment

oh

God i hate SDP then

no i dont give her a rose each day, i just got a bunch of roses today from the flea market, one for each day ive known her.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Ah ok.. I thought you give her rose every day.. I take it you haven't known her for a very long time then? I mean, you are not giving her 409528 roses?

Yeah SDP... did you see the picture of Heinäluoma in the papers today? He'll be the new party leader.. OMG I hate him SO MUCH!!!! He's a freaking IDIOT, a typical 'paskan tärkeä mulkku'. I'd call him nazi, without the anti-semite connection. He's one PC *****, who will get personally offended by everyone else, and is out there to seek payback. He will take SDP down with him, and if instead SDP is going to gain more power, it means Finland will be going down with the SDP.

I freaking hate that party. You know I even look the left alliance better than SDP. ****, at least they have some principles, even if I don't agree with a lot of those principles. But damn it they have them. SDP? Uhh ohh...bunch of idiots. And who supports them? Everyone who doesn't follow politics. That means everyone.
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                            Someone believes in more rights for the people and less government intervention and claiming they're a libertarian is laughable?
                            He's not libertarian. He's more communist leaning. By the way, libertarians should believe in a hands off approach to the economy.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Whaleboy the communist
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

My brother works for American Tobacco as a computer programmer. For the past ten years he has been writing programs that help them optimize their tobacco buying program. Arguably he's been partially responsible for the deaths of tens of thousands of people. Not bad, huh?
                                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                                X