Which is Your Favorite Pokemon!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno. How do you get them on a bus?
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

PROD 'EM ON!
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Oh noes, when large number Pikatchu's gather in one place, an electric storm may occur. So no-no for busses.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

JoKamel! I pick you!

Last edited by MosesPresley; March 19, 2005, 13:39.
          "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
          —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

snorlax...basically who i am
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Jokamel is the best. I can't believe that no one else agrees.

Attached Files
              "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
              —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Working...
              X