Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need computer help: windows language settings

meh, just meh......

Ok, my computer runs XP traditional Chinese, but I have Japanese Games and English games that runs language checks and all the rest of that annoying stuff. By changing the non-unicode language settings I can get those games to run, but they require a reboot, which is extremely annoying especially when I'm in a file sharing queue. Is there someway to deal with the endless reboots everytime I want to play something. To make things worst, windows itself don't run completely properly when not using traditional chinese as it has problems dealing with traditional chinese named folders. (some of them under default names)

No, competibility mode don't solve the problem.....

That's really annoying, all these language checks. Tell me what these games are so I can avoid them like the plague.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Can different users have different language settings?

Comment

I found this bit of info on Microsofts homepage. Alas, it seems to only work if you´re a "volume licensing enterprise customer" but maybe this can be circumvented?

I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
        X