Whats The Terrain Like In Viking Land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Space05us

What kind of animals are there? Lions, bears, and wolverines? Moose, deer, goats, and sheep?
    Mostly just vikings.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Lemmings
      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
        ooh, soo pretty! I shall go explore there when Im ready then.

What kind of animals are there? Lions, bears, and wolverines? Moose, deer, goats, and sheep?
        I thought you would have tons of similar nature in Alaska?

As for animals, moose and reindeer are very common sights, at least in the northern parts of Sweden. Check out this site, it has lots of info
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I thought you would have tons of similar nature in Alaska?
          Me too, but as I understand it you people killed most of the wildlife centuries ago out of fear.

Comment

Our brave hunters keep killing pretty much everything that moves, although it's mostly for fun nowadays. The main exception is the wolf, which is illegal to hunt, but some dumb ****s are still working hard to wipe it out permanently, because otherwise it would surely kill their kids

Comment

I was unaware of the fact that your government thought you responsible enough to own guns nowadays. England really tarnishes Europes reputation in that respect.

Comment

Basically anyone who takes the hunter exam can own a rifle here. Small handguns, on the other hand, can be tricky to get a license for. If you're a member of the "home guard" (hemvärnet), you get your own assault rifle

Comment

Basically anyone who takes the hunter exam can own a rifle here. Small handguns, on the other hand, can be tricky to get a license for. If you're a member of the "home guard" (hemvärnet), you get your own assault rifle
                  /me strongly reconsiders moving to Sweden.

Comment

Working...
                  X