No announcement yet.

I just saw Paris Hilton at Letterman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaahh. So soap and water are secret knowledge gained during puberty rites in her community....

ethnocentric shauvinist!
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
      Reminds me just how glad I am to be gay- are unwashed skin and hair meant to be attractive ?
      Not being attracted to a barely pubescent girl reminds you that you're glad to be gay? How do those two thoughts connect? Very strange. For me, the thought of gay sex reminds me of how glad I am to be straight. To each his own, I guess.

She's too young to be attractive in the teenage picture, IMO, and she's too fake to be attractive now. Today she pulls of a strange combination of super rich socialite and common trailer trash. Combine that with her abhorrant personality and I can't possibly find her attractive.
      I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

She's too young to be attractive in the teenage picture, IMO, and she's too fake to be attractive now. Today she pulls of a strange combination of super rich socialite and common trailer trash. Combine that with her abhorrant personality and I can't possibly find her attractive.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
        X