Somebody make NAV fix CG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Inlecebrae

Go and maim my married man, he deserves it! And why do you have proteins avatar?
    I stole it. In fact, I'm gradually taking over his life in a "Mr Ripley" sort of way. Acquiring musical ability and ninja martial arts is proving a struggle.

And your married man will shortly be fondly reminiscing about the days when he still had teeth.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Re: Somebody make NAV fix CG!

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Alright it's been almost 24 hours and still CG seems to be down. I've seen Mr. G here at poly and I know there are more CG refugees around here. Come on out. Ole, ole oxen free.
      HAH! You suckers!
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp

I stole it. In fact, I'm gradually taking over his life in a "Mr Ripley" sort of way. Acquiring musical ability and ninja martial arts is proving a struggle.

And your married man will shortly be fondly reminiscing about the days when he still had teeth.
        Well if Matt Damon can manage it, I'm sure you can!

Fantastic, I'll look forward to seeing him from now on, no teeth to hurt me with.

Comment

• have they gone yet?
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Yes.
            (+1)

Comment

• one left
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I'm glad those punks are gone.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• I am not
                  they made the joint more classy

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I thought they smelled.

BTW I had the url wrong in the care in the community forum. If anyone fancies a visit try http://www.counterglow.com/forum/ but mind you wipe your feet and don't feed venom or MrG.
                    (+1)

Comment

Working...
                    X