X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GET OUT POLY SCUM!

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
      This guy has already created two threads...and I have yet to see ANY dancing!
      I believe there were three threads. His first was some time ago, and there was much dancing.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Can we stop pretending the site's dead and just tell Asher he's banned yet?
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

I've already tried a proxy.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
            This guy has already created two threads...and I have yet to see ANY dancing!

Has Poly become tame?

What's the point? It's definitely Gandertak.

Nobody could create a DL so transcendentally dumb. It takes a lifetime of cretinism, building on superhuman levels of suckiness present from birth.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Right- predictions on what happens first, please.

1- CG goes back up, and Poly breathes a sigh of relief.

2- Venom and Kitty show up here to have fun at Ming's expense.

3- Alsie turns up and offers to show people her knickers, causing half the OT readers to enter a state of catatonic shock due to entering such unfamilar ground.

4- Sleeping Satsuma and protein move here to have an argument.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

yeah... I was wondering if it was just me

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
                  Can we stop pretending the site's dead and just tell Asher he's banned yet?
                  you get a different result when you are banned

you even get a different result when the site moves, I think...

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

1- CG goes back up, and Poly breathes a sigh of relief.

2- Venom and Kitty show up here to have fun at Ming's expense.

3- Alsie turns up and offers to show people her knickers, causing half the OT readers to enter a state of catatonic shock due to entering such unfamilar ground.

4- Sleeping Satsuma and protein move here to have an argument.
                    5 - Jon Miller creates a DL to play with MrG, but spoils the mystery by signing his DLs posts "Jon Miller"
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm guessing GP.
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        You wouldn't be able to turn lights on and off without them though...
                        Just rotate the bulb

Comment

Working...
                        X