IRA murders man, sisters speak out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None. The IRA never asked me for money.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara

It is a crime and always has been. That's why money is given to "Irish Relief" organizations, and such.
      Everyone knows it's just a euphemism for IRA funding though. Don't they?
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Sure, just like "islamic charities".
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
          This story's been running here for a few weeks, it's really incredible. 2 Sinn Fein candidates were in the pub outside which this guy was murdered.

Of course, no-one will talk to the police/testify, too scared and who can really blame them.
          This was a topic on a radio talk show last night. Apparently, both candidates said they were in the men's room when the incident occured.

The other thirty patrons there at the time said they were also in the men's room at the time.

The men's room apparently only has one stall.

Anyone seen Starchild recently?

Comment

I heard about this weeks ago, new developments?
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

The new development is that the sisters are in the US at the moment.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Hopefully new guts in the US will mean that the IRA will fall apart even more.
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

IRA
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker
                    Hopefully new guts in the US will mean that the IRA will fall apart even more.
                    Bush never met with Gerry Adams, which was a break with previous administrations. What's new is that Ted Kennedy is snubbing him now, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by our_man
                      Well duh Gerry. The USA it taking a hard line against you and your terrorist colleagues at last; surely there can be no greater indication that the USA is committed to the peace process.
                      To play the cynic, I did read an article in the paper that question the political motives of the US politicians - for example where were the condemnations before, why did it take this death of a Catholic Irish to get a reaction? . The IRA is not exactly the darling of the US at the moment and all US politicians will find it politically expedient to show their support for the family, or chime in with condemnation, regardless of their real views on Sinn Fein.

Rather ironically this may have been what Martin McGuinness was partially refering to with his threat/warning.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X