No announcement yet.

Study Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was kidding in a way the drugs just help you focus on what is at hand.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

No I don't have that disorder. However, I do tend to get anxious extremely fast or bored, if I feel I know it already, or if it feels too simple. I think I 'm just more hungry to get information that interests me. Furthermore, I see school more as a future investment, so when there are plenty of students who just barely go to classes and are like 'damn, I really don't care, do I have to go to class and listen that again?'. You know, they have no interest in bettering themselves. For them, life is still just a big comfort zone where you never have to work to get results. Of course, the reality hits hard some day, and they go 'uhh why did I have to be so freaking lazy'. So better to see it before it actually happens. Besides, natural interest always helps.

I have good attention. However if it's not .. if I'm there wasting my time, I get anxious fast. It fits my competitive side to me, I feel I really don't want to waste my time on some useless crap, when there are plenty of usefull things I could be doing right that moment. I don't think I'm better than everyone else, but I do think I have a better attitude than most and I definitely believe I'm making the right moves whereas many others are just kind of wandering around, trying to figure out the game.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
      X