Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Circumcision performed badly. Very badly...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Space05us

If it is a crooked operation Im sure the forman has a gun stashed somewhere.

They also had numerical superiority.

Errr, sorry, this is London, not Dodge City.

Could we please have your experience of disarming axe-wielding maniacs, with or without a partner to help you ?
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Organized crime doesnt discriminate.

Could we please have your experience of disarming axe-wielding maniacs, with or without a partner to help you?

None, but I wouldnt sit on my ass and watch another person get hacked to bits.

Comment

Organized crime doesnt discriminate.

None, but I wouldnt sit on my ass and watch another person get hacked to bits.

Which still doesn't support your comment about building site foremen in London having guns lying around.

Welcome to a country which has gun laws.

I'd still enjoy hearing about your 'experience', as opposed to your supposition of what you'd do, dealing with an axe-wielding maniac.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Which still doesn't support your comment about building site foremen in London having guns lying around.

I dont know about over there but over here organized crime frequently uses construction sites for a number of things.

Gun laws are as effective as locking your front door when you leave your house. If someone wants a gun they can get one.

Comment

Gun laws are as effective as locking your front door when you leave your house. If someone wants a gun they can get one.

So I'll take that as an admission that you've never been to the United Kingdom then.

Over here when you open a bank account, you don't get a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
              How about pikes, lances, maces, war hammers and halbreds?
              Only allowed if you´re a member of a medieval reenactment society and in medieval clothing
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Gun crime has risen by 35% in a year, new Home Office figures show.

There were 9,974 incidents involving firearms in the 12 months to April 2002 - a rise from 7,362 over the previous year.

That represents an average of 27 offences involving firearms every day in England and Wales, with guns fired in nearly a quarter of cases.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Its not recent but it proves my point

Comment

There were 9,974 incidents involving firearms in the 12 months to April 2002 - a rise from 7,362 over the previous year.

That represents an average of 27 offences involving firearms every day in England and Wales, with guns fired in nearly a quarter of cases.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

No, it doesn't. You've gone from assuming that building sites in the United Kingdom are run by organized crime and therefore routinely have guns lying around, to now stating that anyone over here who wants a gun can find one.

Tell me then, where do you suggest I start in equipping myself with an illegal weapon ?

I live in East London, perhaps you can tell me the nearest outlet for illegal firearms close to me, or who to contact.

Comment

No, it doesn't. You've gone from assuming that building sites in the United Kingdom are run by organized crime and therefore routinely have guns lying around, to now stating that anyone over here who wants a gun can find one.

Tell me then, where do you suggest I start in equipping myself with an illegal weapon ?

I live in East London, perhaps you can tell me the nearest outlet for illegal firearms close to me, or who to contact.

Comment

My comment was "If it is a crooked operation..." I never said that it absolutely was.

You were the one who implied that because of the gun laws in the UK no can get a gun.

Go out and ask the right people, I dont live there so I couldnt tell you who they are.

Assault rifles and pistol silencers are illegal here in the states, I cant walk out my door and get one in less than an hour.

Comment

Assault rifles and pistol silencers are illegal here in the states, I cant walk out my door and get one in less than an hour.
                        You mean, there are enough people in Barrow for an illegal weapon dealer
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I reckon there's a good chance this is a landlord/tenant dispute...

... 'cos when I was living in London, the thought of taking an axe to my landlord was very powerful indeed.
                          Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
                          "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Space, I have never in my 20 years in a town that isn't exactly the stereotypical idyl of English quaintness, seen an illegal weapon. I wouldn't know who or where to go to get one, there are probably three or four degrees of separation between me and the "right person" to ask. Those who would know are probably running around in very specific circles of organised crime. It would be nigh-on impossible for me to get a gun illegally, and extremely difficult legally because I have a medical history of (non dangerous) mental illness. If I should find myself in posession of a gun, supplies of ammunition would also be very difficult.

The gun laws don't eliminate the threat from guns but they certainly reduce it a hell of a lot. Considering the Dunblane massacre 9 years ago, I think it was the right thing to do. The gun laws, not the massacre
                            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

I dont know about over there but over here organized crime frequently uses construction sites for a number of things.

sorry, but organized crime isn't as rampant as you believe.

Even in Las Vegas (which used to be run by the mob) our construction sites are not run by organized crime. Unless you consider legitimate business organized crime (only the hard commies believe this).

And I hate when people use that locking doors argument. You guys overestimate the ability of theives. most of these theives are stupid and even more, they are lazy. They go for the easy mark. They steal cars with unlocked doors, not locked doors. You come to Vegas and leave your doors unlocked and watch what happens. The crack and meth addicts will steal everything you have.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

So I'll take that as an admission that you've never been to the United Kingdom then.

Over here when you open a bank account, you don't get a gun.
                                and you guys watch too much Michael Moore. In no major city in the U.S. can you recieve a gun by opening a bank account. Maybe in some small town. But people in small towns tend to not be criminals like people in cities are.

Comment

Working...
                                X