No announcement yet.

Orbitz gets pwn'ed by Maddox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is good if this kind of response is more common to sh*tty service...collective action and all that. For anyone who reads what crap has happened, even if not a decided follower of this fellows, the name Orbitz will stick in their mind and they will avoid them, as I would if I were ever to have dealings with them...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

He got screwed. Living in San Jose I know that he could in no way make his connection, unless it was a weekend... then he'd have a shot, not a good one, but one nonetheless. Good for him.

I like his site.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

The funniest part is the people making a big fuss over the "customer privacy breach." Under normal circumstances, I'd agree with them, but Maddox made his own itinerary, from three years ago, public before they said anything. While I don't think quibbling over 45 minutes is the right approach, that e-mail doesn't really do anything to make me worry about any information of mine Orbitz may have.
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

I love Maddox

Comment

Working...
          X