Can someone explain this to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain this to me

In NEWSWEEK and on FOX recently, there has been much discussion on "Gay parties" where many gay people have sex. This naturally transmits HIV. What I don't understand is one thing ::

1. Why do they have these parties (question mark). By and large heterosexuals do not have "Register online" sex parties with complete strangers. Why cannot homosexuals simply fall in love with one person By and large? I know that some do, so spare me the bathwater, but why not like 80-90%?

In the article the guy was like "I'm gay, I need to get some action" so he went online. What the hell?

My Theory:: I also noticed Gay pride parades, etc, and this might have something to do with it. It is this notion that to be gay you "need to Partay" and let everyone know about it. This most likely contributes to what you know as Stereotypes and, also, although this has not been proven, sex parties that lead to advanced HIV.

Jealous are we?
    Only feebs vote.

Comment

Re: Can someone explain this to me

Originally posted by Wiglaf
      In NEWSWEEK and on FOX recently, there has been much discussion on "Gay parties" where many gay people have sex. This naturally transmits HIV. What I don't understand is one thing ::

1. Why do they have these parties (question mark). By and large heterosexuals do not have "Register online" sex parties with complete strangers. Why cannot homosexuals simply fall in love with one person By and large? I know that some do, so spare me the bathwater, but why not like 80-90%?

In the article the guy was like "I'm gay, I need to get some action" so he went online. What the hell?
      If this strategy worked for straight men -- that is, if there were a similar number of straight women on-line trolling for quick, anonymous sex -- I think 80-90% would be the minimum participation rate you'd see. The rest of the Internet would just be so many virtual crickets chirping.

edit: Or, to quote an old joke:
      Q: Why do dogs lick their own balls?
      A: Because they can...
      Last edited by Rufus T. Firefly; March 13, 2005, 00:34.
      "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

My Theory:: I also noticed Gay pride parades, etc, and this might have something to do with it. It is this notion that to be gay you "need to Partay" and let everyone know about it. This most likely contributes to what you know as Stereotypes and, also, although this has not been proven, sex parties that lead to advanced HIV.
        I can take three things from what you've said

1.) You don't know many gay people (hence the belief that the majority of homosexuals do this)

2.) You never got laid in college (hence the belief that heterosexuals don't do this)

3.) You've never met selfbiased, who went online and found women to have sexual relations with

My question for you is: how does a Gay Sex Party shove the fact that someone is gay in your face? Surely, straight people aren't on the invite list.

Here's a better theory: Men always have sex on the brain, homosexual or heterosexual. However, heteros need to work to get the woman to go to bed. When you have two gay men, you have two MEN who have sex on the brain. Thus, it seems that homosexuals have far more random sex, when in fact many heteros would do the same if it were possible.

Ex: Ted Striker
        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Heterosexual sex parties are quite popular in major urban areas such as LA, NYC, etc.

I've never been to a gay sex party, nor do I know anyone who has. The whole idea gives me the skeevies.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I wish I had an identical clone.

Mmm, twincest.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
              Heterosexual sex parties are quite popular in major urban areas such as LA, NYC, etc.

I've never been to a gay sex party, nor do I know anyone who has. The whole idea gives me the skeevies.
              I actually do know two people who have. But I also know at least five heteros (actually, one is bi) who have gone to orgies (it would be six if I had actually gone...but the idea gives me skeevies as well)
              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

At these parties we also burn bibles and worship satan, as well as draw up plans on converting children and further subverting Hollywood to our every whim.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

How can you possibly FURTHER subvert Hollywood?

Any industry that would give the go-ahead to "Crossroads", "From Justin to Kelly", or most Vin Diesel movies is subverted enough

Comment

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy: The Movie.
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

Didn't you start a thread a while back about how you're a slut?

Comment

In NEWSWEEK and on FOX recently, there has been much discussion on "Gay parties" where many gay people have sex. This naturally transmits HIV.
                        Hold on a minute right there.

How did you leap from "homosexual people having sex" to "naturally transmitting HIV?"

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Eh, naturally, the likelihood of HIV transmission goes way up when you have a big orgy...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                            Didn't you start a thread a while back about how you're a slut?
                            No. And that's a different issue from sex parties, anyway.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Wiglaf's hobbies include cruising at the local 24 Hour Fitness.

They renamed the sauna to the Wiglaf room.
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                              X