moderate, civilized drinkers please unite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moderate, civilized drinkers please unite

It has come to my attention, that I have been awarded 12 fine quality beer bottles by my beloved aunt, to further my life as a student and to 'have fun once in a while'. So, I am deeply and greatly touched and appreciate the humble move, and will take action.

However, I took 2 already earlier today so I only have 10 left. This means, that I can not go on the whole night. This means I get a short buzz and then it's off and I become sleepy. So my solution to the problem is ..... no it's not to take medicine and mix it up, it is to drink these beers as FAST as possible. Get smashed.

So anyone in here who wants to risk their health a bit, join this thread. No drunk mongering! Civilized discussion please. I told u I was hardcore. a little 'funny' insider there! Oh man I'm a bastard aren't i, and for that I prolly go to hell. But what the hell.

So I have 10 bottles of fine quality beer in front of me (YOU LIE!), OK in the next room. Virtually in front of me. I will go and drink them in a row, and I have set my cell phone timer to 30 minutes, in which I have to drink these babies. YAKSHEMASH!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Stupid
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yes ... I found it stupid too. I only drank half, meaning 5 beers buit fast. I found that burping became a problem, plus I didn't feel like drinking anymore. I'm having this enforced buzz now, nto great but OK. I thought to myself, why not go outside. So I decided I go outside. Now I'm going outside, and find myself a nice girl who will agree to touch my sword of justice.. I'll pack the rest of the beers with me and.. ta-ta! See you later.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

well i'm back. I can't say I was lucky. I chatted up 3 girls, it was horribly cold outside and I didn't have money to go into clubs/bars, which even wasn'tmy intention. I tried to pick up girls outside and get back here with me but it didn't work out. One said straight out she wasn't interested, which I appreciated leaving my mad skills still charged up.. two other girls was in the zone kind of, but they wanted to go inside first, one said she is going in and that's it, and the last one said that we should go in together first, well she was with bunch of girls it turned out, but anyway I couldn't go so I just said I wasn't interested going in tonight, which wasn't truth the truth is I don't have the money so you knowI lied but saving my face... SO NO sex for Mr handsome tonight, sorry for everyone who was rooting for me. Oh well, next time then, besides I'M the best I ever had so maybe this ni ght turned out for the best.
        In da butt.

Comment

They probably had cold hands anyway.

Comment

probably but I could have warmed them up fiurst. I have learned from the past. But it just wasn't meant to happen tonight, this must be for the best. Maybe I would have drafted a psycho chick, who would have cut my bits in parts while I was sleeping. Compare that to coming home alone, I think I'm a winner tonight, no bobbit for me thankl you that's a bad deal so yes I won.
            In da butt.

Comment

Why would you just waste quality beer like that all on yourself in one sitting? If you have that much beer, having a get together with some friends, or get a little more alcohol and throw a party.

You will often experience alcohol more strongly if you are with friends anyway.
              "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

it is because drunkis a state of mind...

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Slut.
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Even worse, he's a slut in theory alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                      Slut.
                      You mean failed wannabe slut!

Comment

10 beers is a light buzz for you?
                        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Working...
                        X