Comic Thread "Breakthrough"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comic Thread "Breakthrough"

This story's only four pages, so I'm gonna post it all in one go.
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Re: Comic Thread "Breakthrough"

page 2
    Attached Files
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Re: Re: Comic Thread "Breakthrough"

Attached Files

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Comic Thread "Breakthrough"

and page 4.
        Attached Files

Comment

mmm i don't get it. but again im distracted right now so will try again later ha
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Again, the word "Comic" doesn't apply.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The meaning of life is a round glowing alien coming to eat dancing people?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Hmm... it reminds me of The Riddle of the Universe and Its Solution.
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

WTF
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Think postively and your life will be positive?
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Just looks like a load of cartoon w@nkery to me...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I like it a lot. It's kinda bizzare, but I like it! Especially Since at first, there is written text, and as less and less text appears, the action pace really picks up.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Huh?
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Huh?
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Nice
                              Bonus s for confusing the hell out of everyone.
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                              X