Moral support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moral support?

Not entirely sure why I'm posting this. I've just come back early from a night out, I have drunk literally nothing, zero, all day, besides four cups of strong coffee, orange juice and a coke. And water. Obviously.

So why do I feel drunk? I don't know, I met up with an old friend of mine and we had a great time. I have the numbers of three bargirls but I can't remember getting them and my arm is absolutely killing me. Now though I just feel really really crap, I got my dad to take me home and was practically in tears in the car for no apparent reason... which isn't exactly me.

Explanations? Hugs? Blood test?
    "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
    "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Somebody slip something in your drink?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Call the bargirls.

Have group sex.

Life is good...
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
        Call the bargirls.

Have group sex.

Life is good...

Comment

Somebody slip something in your drink?
          I doubt it, depending on what "something" might be. I'm not really out of control and I can more or less balance myself. Obviously I can type, which doesn't exactly suggest that I've been drugged.

Ag: Called two of them, one called Amy remembers me, the other says that we were talking for 5 or 10 minutes . This is starting to freak me out.
          "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison

Comment

well sounds like they're both up for a **** so there's your prob solved.*

This post was brought to you by the letters X and B, and the sentiment of vulgarity.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Perhaps I've just been an idiot all my life, but my understanding was that if a woman talks to you, she doesn't necessarily want to sleep with you. On the other hand, I got her number after 5-10 minutes which is pretty good going .

Comment

Perhaps I've just been an idiot all my life, but my understanding was that if a woman talks to you, she doesn't necessarily want to sleep with you.

you've been an idiot all your life
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Whaleboy points to sign saying "Don't stroke the ego"

Comment

Whaleboy points to sign saying "Don't stroke the ego"

Egos may be stroked, but self stroking is just wrong.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

That's a lie and you know it

Comment

Re: Moral support?

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                        Not entirely sure why I'm posting this. I've just come back early from a night out, I have drunk literally nothing, zero, all day, besides four cups of strong coffee, orange juice and a coke. And water. Obviously.

So why do I feel drunk? I don't know, I met up with an old friend of mine and we had a great time. I have the numbers of three bargirls but I can't remember getting them and my arm is absolutely killing me. Now though I just feel really really crap, I got my dad to take me home and was practically in tears in the car for no apparent reason... which isn't exactly me.

Explanations? Hugs? Blood test?
                        Combination of sugar and dehydration maybe... I presume you didn´t smoke anything funny?
                        I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Not at all, no-one else was smoking, otherwise I would have smelled it. Sugar levels might be an issue, I haven't eaten for a while but water is fine. Maybe a coffee overload?

Comment

No such thing as a coffee overload.
                            Only feebs vote.

Comment

Possibly, besides from being dehydrating. Caffeine makes funny things with the body when taken in excess. But it could be a number of things, like subconcious angst or stress.
                              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Working...
                              X