Yet another Geography quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Geography quiz

Hangman. 192 countries, and it gives you the capital each time. Most of them are a waste of time, like when it tells you that "Madrid" is the capital, for example. But some of them are really hard.

See how long you last. With my sister's help we got through all 192 on the first try.

Clearly I posted this link originally.
    Attached Files
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Link?
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Were you going to post a link?
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

What are you talking about? Of course I posted the link.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

DAMMIT I KNOW THE ANSWER BUT I CAN'T SPELL IT:!!:!:!

"bosnia-herzongova" that's wrong spelling
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Guess those letters and you'll be fine.

Comment

Got to 8 and then got Palau.

I did know San Marino though.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I haven't gotten one letter wrong yet... at least 15 in a row... but thats because I'm cheating. I'm looking them up at yahoo!
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Palau was one of the crazy ones which got us down to one guess left.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                    I haven't gotten one letter wrong yet... at least 15 in a row... but thats because I'm cheating. I'm looking them up at yahoo!

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't think I've even heard of the country the city comes from.
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I lost on San Marino.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I've gotten 19 and now they throw "yaounde" at me.

Time to start pulling letters out of my ass.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

hah. got it with only one bad guess.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...