Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Poly Doctors, and Weight Lifting 'Polytubbies, I Have a Question!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Poly Doctors, and Weight Lifting 'Polytubbies, I Have a Question!!

How does growth hormone work? What are the negative side effects of ingesting/injecting it?

fyi I dont intend to take it, just wondering about it. Im happy being skinny.

It doesn't grow the area you should be most concerned about.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

"It doesn't grow the area you should be most concerned about."
      Such as your sense of self-worth. Ba-Dum-Tish.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Only thing I know on this subject is that they can help one lose weight. Improve muscle tone, with proper workout routine, I have never seen any one treated for increased brain and memory function side affect from what i hear are not real severe and not really estabished in my area. Im not a doctor im a nurse and had some experience but not alot.
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Growth Hormone works best before and during puberty, at which time it stimulates bone growth at the growth plates. Too much GH after puberty causes Acromegaly, a condition in which the bones become enlarged and coarse. Too much GH can also cause diabetes mellitus.

Just say no.
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

If you're old enough to post on Apolyton then it's too late.

Just get some cream and clear from Barry Bonds's trainer.
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
            X