Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Actor caught with "The Whizzinator". Hee Hee.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoken like a true playa
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
      A thread about fake penises turns into a pissfest about guns.

Freud would have a field day.
      I suppose cars are next.
      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
      2004 Presidential Candidate
      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
        A thread about fake penises turns into a pissfest about guns.

Freud would have a field day.

I didn't even realize the connection!
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Giancarlo

MP-44 is also called the STG-44. Same thing.

http://world.guns.ru/assault/as51-e.htm

Germans seemed to have designed everything that has been used in the past 50 years.

This is pretty much what the Russians designed the AK-47 after.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted actually that's a common misperception.. the AK-47 is based on totally different technology then the STG 44.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

It has been disputed but the design is way too similar.

Comment

The internals of the AK-47 is just totally different..... the looks may be the same, but what is inside the rifle is far different.
                For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Especially considering most of the MP44's were deployed on the Eastern Front, though there were some in service in the West.
                  Attached Files

Comment

My god this thread is hilarious.

Comment

Give me an XM-8 with the 100 round drum and the XM320 grenade launcher attachment with hyperbaric rounds. Just for deer hunting, of course.

Check it out.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                        Especially considering most of the MP44's were deployed on the Eastern Front, though there were some in service in the West.
                        Dude, the design was completely different.

Comment

Doesn't matter about the internals.

The point is that they both serve the same purpose, before the MP44 there were no assault rifles. This was the first assault rifle ever built.

The internals may be different but the magazine, range, and hitting power of the AK and the MP44 are almost the same.

Comment

Working...
                          X