For the Cool People...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Cool People...

I've created a blog. You may all tell me how cool I am now, you have my permission.

Yesterday: Looked at ice. It snowed.

Today: Looked at ice. It didn't snow.

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It would drive me utterly insane living where you live though...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Why would you call a National Guard recruiter if you wanted to join the Navy? Isn't there a Navy recruiter in Barrow or did those wussy Navy boys all run away at the thought of an artic winter?
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why would you call a National Guard recruiter if you wanted to join the Navy? Isn't there a Navy recruiter in Barrow or did those wussy Navy boys all run away at the thought of an artic winter?

I think the ice flows, lack of a natural harbor, harsh weather, and the fact that the land is owned by the natives and not the state prevent the navy from having a base here. Well that and it would be next to useless.

Im going to call the national gaurd recruiter to take the asvab, since I can do that localy.

After that I can call the navy recruiter and be like "Yo homey I scored 55 billion on your stupid test, I dont care that Im a drop out put me in OCS pronto pancho villa or its your ass!"

Comment

I would be a little more polite than that on the phone. Or do you have to send any correspondence attached to the leg of a caribou and hope it reaches civilisation within a few weeks?
            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Space, they have recruiters every where not just near bases. You can find a navy recruiter in any town in the midwest dispite the fact there isn't even a row boat for 500 miles.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Space, they have recruiters every where not just near bases. You can find a navy recruiter in any town in the midwest dispite the fact there isn't even a row boat for 500 miles.

There isnt one here in Barrow, the closest one is in Anchorage.

Comment

yeah no problem finding navy recruiters in Las Vegas. We're as landlocked as they come.

Barrow might be too small. The very small towns don't have recruiters, but medium to larger sized towns do.

Comment

Working...
                  X