Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Took the plunge, Asher--this better be worth it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agathon is STILL defending the inferior ipod
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Because all you have is assertion, and your assertions are wrong because they are contradicted by the basic facts of the case. Simple really.
      Yes, the basic fact being the ratio of signal to noise has nothing to do with the clarity of the signal, which in this case happens to be ... music.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo
        I don't do hitler salutes. But I'm pretty sure you do.
        I know you are, but what am I? Is Pee Wee Herman instructing you what to post?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• And to think I thought this thread was about one was recently married and it was all ashers doing. Go figure.
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• I still want to know if anyone knows when the Micro is supposed to ship...

Well, just googled and found a chart showing that the 5gb is available while the 6 and 4 are still to be released.
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

• The Micros have been shipping for a while now.

The 4 and 6 were just announced, dunno their availability.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• BTW I intially read this thread title as "Took a plunger to Asher"

The mind plays strange tricks.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• *bump*

Got it.

Even with the headphones supplied, it sounds GREAT. Funny, all the music that came with it is classical. How did they know?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Now get yourself some Sennheisers.

Comment

• Will take a few paychecks for that.

Get on windows messenger, I need assistance tout suite!
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I'm on.

davemilford AT gmail dot com

Comment

• K, I'll hit you up after reboot (just downloaded the WMA9 codec for dBpowerAMP)
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                            Even with the headphones supplied, it sounds GREAT.
                            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
                              The ratio for how much of the actual signal is heard versus noise inadvertently introduced in the process is not a measure for audio fidelty?
                              No, his point is that audio fidelity as you define it does not necessarily result in better overall audio quality, which can only be subjective.
                              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oncle Boris
                                No, his point is that audio fidelity as you define it does not necessarily result in better overall audio quality, which can only be subjective.
                                The quality as I'm defining it is the purity of the signal, which is objective.

Whether it sounds better or not is what's subjective. Some people prefer songs with castrated high frequencies with a muffled sound and some noise, some don't. ...

Comment

Working...
                                X