Five Red Flags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of you guys have *issues*

we have the freedom to dress as we please. What makes a person bad if they wear baggy clothes?

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
      some of you guys have *issues*

we have the freedom to dress as we please. What makes a person bad if they wear baggy clothes?
      When someone wears pants that are so low they inhibit full movement (let's see someone try running with pants that low, or throwing a kick for that matter), I have to question there intelligence and blind conformity to follow a fashion that stems from prisoners not given belts in prison. Baggy clothing is no problem, except when it comes in such strong conflict with utility then I have to wonder about that person.
      ku eshte shpata eshte feja
      Where the Sword is, There lies religion

Comment

seriously though, socks with sandals is the nerdiest or most german thing ever. especially those goddamn rock climing sandals. how many of those nerds actually climb rocks?
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

and who the **** says im not cool?
          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

If she's always talking about her ex.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The Popped Collar
              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Geeks complaining about the way people dress.

OMFG A LOGO KILL HIM

Comment

I'm not a psycho... I just have a mild aversion to pop culture fads and expensive trinkets. If I hated everyone who had something on my list I'd have no friends... hell, I'd even hate myself occasionally.

Comment

Working...
                  X