No announcement yet.

Five Red Flags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about socks and sandals? socks do protect your feet from sun and that bad feeling of sandals-on-skin, sandals offer free room for your toes.

and what about gelled hair? there are hair types that just look ugly if not gelled, and faces that do look better with hair longer than 2mm. so if you have both, you must gel your hair

as far as talking on your phone loudly when on a train, that depends on background noises. it's an automatic reaction, no matter how "dumb" you are or not.

most of the points stated are truly red flags, others - like the ones above - are just matters of taste mostly. things only people with really low self esteem would make big issues of. "look at me, I'm so cool because I don't wear socks and sandals"

Comment

Name 5 "red flags"---things that would be considered terrible flaws, that would make you have a bad opinion of someone without knowing them personally.
      5? I only need 2:

1 - Being alive
      2- Not being me

2 is not always needed
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Baseball caps worn in any direction.

Wearing a kilt to go about your day-to-day business. Yes, you sometimes see people like this.

Comment

I never have.........

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Re: Five Red Flags

Originally posted by bfg9000
            Name 5 "red flags"---things that would be considered terrible flaws, that would make you have a bad opinion of someone without knowing them personally.

Here are mine:

1. Wearing a baseball cap crooked. It looked dumb 10 years ago. It looks dumb now.

2. People who walk without swinging their arms.

3. People who talk loudly on their cell phones in trains.

4. Being stingy when dividing a check or with tipping.

5. People that baby their animals.
            I have a bad habit of not swinging my right arm when I walk. Not sure why. Maybe I'll develop that disease. argh, now I can't think of the name. The one Bob Dole and that boxer has.

Comment

I would immediately have a negative opinion of any complete strange I saw engaged in any one of the following activities:

1. Walking into a church (or other religious institution).
              2. Walking out from the same.
              3. Drinking Coors Lite.
              4. Watching NASCAR (and/or "Pro" Wrestling).
              5. Sucking up to other people.
              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                She? Goes for him too

White socks.
                white socks are the norm here. Though I wear black socks when I wear my work boots (sometimes the colors run a little when they get wet)

Comment

Re: Re: Five Red Flags

Originally posted by Dissident

I have a bad habit of not swinging my right arm when I walk. Not sure why. Maybe I'll develop that disease. argh, now I can't think of the name. The one Bob Dole and that boxer has.
                  Parkinson's.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident

white socks are the norm here. Though I wear black socks when I wear my work boots (sometimes the colors run a little when they get wet)
                    Thanks for proving my point.
                    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                      I never have.........

ACK!
                      I know someone who wears kilts as casual wear. He also has dreadlocks with little bones and skulls tied into them.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

People who are bothered by the color of socks
                        (as long as they don't smell, I don't care at all what kind of socks people wear )
                        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

White socks are an attitude I do not care for. (usually machos with loads of jewelry, long hair in their neck and a tuned Ford car listening to loud - yet very commercial and thus crap - house/techno music, drinking a mixture of beer with Coke. )

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

You get all those attributes just by wearing white socks?
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Yup, they even got their own name..Johnny!!

Comment

Gangerolf sighting!

You decide if it's a red flag or just an observation.

Comment

Working...
                                X