No announcement yet.

Poly II Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuber, I should have put a comma in there, I meant Tuber is up and I have Rams' pick. As for Smoltz, until Yahoo recognises him as a SP you will have to put him in one of the RP or P slots and he will count when he starts games. Imran is up and Vlad says he will be on tomorrow morning around 12 est. Why he can't just send me a list is a big ? I wish you guys would just make it easier on the rest of us...

Comment

• No, I'm not up.. I just picked .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• edited, I got a list from Vlad Antler, not from Vlad

Please identify the league you're sending lists

VLAD is up
        Last edited by Berzerker; March 18, 2005, 02:55.

Comment

• Not checking the PM's
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• H e said nothing bout sending me a pm but I checked anyways

Comment

• I will say though, this 8 person draft REALLY gets you some great talent on your team. I got Matsui in the 9th round because of the lesser number of teams. These teams are going to look amazing when we are done drafting!

Comment

• Except mine, they will all trip and break their ankles

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• That's because God hates you

Comment

• Is Vlad, Vlad Antler? I just posted a pick from Antler

Comment

• NO! You tool! They are two different people!

That's why in the other league, we have a 'vlad' and a 'vlad antler'!

Erase that before EmpFab sees it and picks him before vlad antlerkov can!

Comment

• Better edit that out too
                        Last edited by Berzerker; March 18, 2005, 03:05.

Comment

• Yes, but that doesn't mean he doesn't check this league, just to see who we are picking to get a general impression of when to pick certain players.

Anyway, why should vlad antler indicate which league he is sending picks in for, when he is ONLY IN ONE LEAGUE!

Comment

• Anyway, why should vlad antler indicate which league he is sending picks in for, when he is ONLY IN ONE LEAGUE!
                            Because we have 2 Vlads and I'm running a different league and both leagues are on the same round.

Comment

• So? One is 'vlad' and the other is 'Vlad Antlerkov'. We can't expect him to know there is another league draft going on. He hardly posts on this forum as it is.

Comment

• I can expect him to know, I asked him to join it.

Anyway, VLAD is up and he says he'll be on tomorrow around noon est so Hazard and Stuie take note.

Comment

Working...
                                X