X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bkeela
    Red = Hot

Blue = Not

If I was the king of the world, I'd sterilise all people in the blue zones, and once the population had declined, allow those areas to revert back to nature. They would become protected national parks.
    I know this is supposed to be a FUN thread, but this is one of the most racist statements I have been privileged to read. Thanks.
    What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
    What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Yeah, just noted that statement- I agree, its utterly reprehensible.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

If I was the king of the world, I'd sterilise everyone, and once the population had declined, allow the Earth to revert back to nature. It would become a protected national park.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Pax

I know this is supposed to be a FUN thread, but this is one of the most racist statements I have been privileged to read. Thanks.
          Racism is fun!
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

u r all gay tw@ts. Lithuania is teh hottest!
            Our Eurovision hope (disregard the goons):
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Working...
              X