No announcement yet.

Geographical Hotness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That map must be wrong, since there is no way Israel could have have a population growth of over 3%.

Comment

Umm, :

a) No, we don't.
      b)Africa is hardly the one being ignored here on the massive scale. Central asia is way more ****ed in this poll.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

And the US has 2.1%, not .4 - 1.6.

Comment

thats still green.

Comment

But it's the wrong green.

Comment

Stop sweating the details, the map is 10 years old.
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                Bkeela: Brazil not hot?

Oh my god, the low standards nowadays...
                Whenever I've seen South American/Carribean women in Miss World pageants, they just haven't appealed to me, and they are supposedly the cream of the crop. I'm not saying they are ugly, rather, my tastes have severely narrow limits.

Let's be real though: my standards are my ultimate ideal. In face to face reality, I would no doubt be gobsmacked by a Miss World contestant.

In regard to negroid women, I have seen some very beautiful ethiopian specimens, and bushmen women I also find attractive.

I basically have a preference for my own race. I suppose there is some instinctive genetic compulsion behind that.
                Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

For whatever reason, I only find light-skinned people attractive.

Comment

No data on the population change of Antarctica...

Such shoddy work...

Comment

I find it disturbing that so few of you males see beauty in negroids; the way that Africa is just ignored I find quite a pity...
                      Right on! Black is beautiful! That said, leaving out Africa doesn't necessarily mean you don't find black people attractive. After all, there are plenty of hot black women in the Americas and Europe. It's just that most of African women are poor beyond words, so they can't afford nice haircuts, nice clothes...
                      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

QFT

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          I find it disturbing that so few of you males see beauty in negroids; the way that Africa is just ignored I find quite a pity...
                          I agree, plenty of hot Africans
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Blonde with blue eyes are so boring. Give me a sultry Brazilan anytime
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Originally posted by Barinthus
                              Blonde with blue eyes are so boring. Give me a sultry Brazilan anytime
                              Word up

Barinthus knows his hoes
                              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I rarely see an atractive black woman. Im not saying they dont exist, Im just saying they're damn rare.

Comment

Working...
                                X