Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird computer case.

link: http://www.frozencpu.com/cas-294.html?id=5fMDosnS

I came across this thing while browsing on another forum. Look at this thing! I want one!

That site also has cases that run over $800.

For the lazy:

Comments!!!

This case would probably be bad for me, however. I can just see one of my cats sniffing it, and then ZZAAAPP!!!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

I came to this thread to make a joke about computer cases, expecting it to be a troubleshooting thread....

You're no fun.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Reminds me of how people who hot-rod cars place the engine outside the hood.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Yes, But I imagine this having an actual advantage.

+

urgh.NSFW

Comment

my dog sheds too much hair. I can't imagine how much dog hair would get in there.

I'd actually have to clean it out. .

Yes I heard you are supposed to blow out you computer cases every so often, but I never do. I'm too cheap to buy those cans of air. I just blow it out with my breath, it gets most of the crap out of there.

Comment

I would always love to have a case such as this. But I'm too cheap to pay money for a case. .

give me a few minutes, I'll post this supposed $800 case. I have to see a case that costs that much.

this is a much cheaper one

Comment

this looks like it here. $859

Comment

oooh, this one is only $88, maybe I'll get it.

they got red too, I prefer red

Comment

This costs $839.99, and it ain't even cool-looking.

I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Does it have Liquid Nitrogen cooling?
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Best case ever!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Remember, one of the purposes of a computer case is to isolate the computer, so other gadgets aren't affected by the EMI (electromagnetic interference) it's sending out.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

so it should look like a faraday cage or something?

(i can get it to emp proof my comp if done correctly...hmmm)

non-metallic cases

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                            This costs $839.99, and it ain't even cool-looking.

Yeah but if it has a refrigeration unit to cool the CPU it will cost a fair bit.

However the one where all the innards are just left on the top (the opening post), hmmm, well, I think I'd have to give that one a miss
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                            X