Assassinations, the Supreme court.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassinations, the Supreme court.

America hasn't had a credible assassination attempt in a while. The last one that happened was that attempt on Reagan. And that was perpretrated by a non-political nutcase if that movie I watched about is to be believed.

Anywhoo. Why is that? I figure with 300 M people at least one is going to be crazy and organized enough to pose a credible threat.

Also I've been thinking if there were to be an assassination attempt, it would be on a Supreme court justice . The far left has been castrated, and the right doesn't like certain members of the court.

If abortion activists really believe that abortion is murder, than wouldn't they feel fully justified trying to overturn Roe v. Wade with a gun. Which brings up the question what would happen if an S.C. Judge were to be assassinated would public pressure force Bush to appoint someone in favor of abortion?

I guess it depends on whether or not the assassin could be linked to any right for life groups.

Caveat: I respect people who believe abortion is wrong or vice versa, actually respect is too strong. I don't care. I haven't had to deal with it personally so I'll cross that bridge if I ever reach it.
    Accidently left my signature in this post.
Working...
X