Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fugger
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Tied for 4th in my 2nd IWS.
      w00t!

And BTW, the person who answered civ2 MGE to #6 got screwed IMHO.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
        Fugger
        Ah yes, as the old and proven piece of wisdom goes: The one who gets second place is the true winner of an IWS.

An awe-inspiring score without the burden of arranging a new game.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Yay, I'm first \o/
          This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Wombat, start the new IWS tonight! Please!

Comment

I will. But I think my "tonight" differs from yours by some 12 hours.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

works perfectly for me.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I will. But I think my "tonight" differs from yours by some 12 hours.

It's 10:51pm. Tonight my time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                    And BTW, the person who answered civ2 MGE to #6 got screwed IMHO.
                    I would disagree. When asked which Civ, they specifically said CivII MGE. The same if someone had put SMAX, or CivIII Conquests/PtW. If you don't specify, then you presume normal, and if you do, then you presume the one you specified. I'm not going to give someone the points as if they put CivII rather than the specific version they actually put. It's up to them if they want to state the version.
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Middle of the list, not bad for a first try
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Obvious that we differ on that, Drogue, and I have no problem with that.

I just happen to disagree.
                        Because you just happen to be wrong.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Smile

Comment

BTW, I am one of the two people who voted for Satan.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Welcome on board St Leo

Comment

New IWS?
                                Smile

Comment

Working...
                                X