IWS: The next generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWS: The next generation

As always, The rules are simple - for each question, you get 1 point for each person that answered the same as you (including yourself). This is not about being right, it's about being popular PM me with the answers, do not post them in this thread.

1. Who rules the EU?

2. "European sports are clearly owned by their US counterparts", true or false?

3. Should prostitution be legalised?

4. Who is the most valuable member of the Communist Party of Apolyton?

5. Clearly the greatest alcoholic drink is…

6. Which Civ (including CtP and SMAC) is the best?

7. Who will be the next royal (of any country) to die?

8. John Kerry lost the election because…

These should be open enough to allow some interesting answers, but closed enough to see some high scores, (and to keep Imran happy ).

You have until sometime Monday night (GMT).
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Sent.
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Sent Drogue the answer key.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

and to keep Imran happy

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Sent
          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

sended

Comment

Send0xicated
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Nice, 7 entries already
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

sent.
                  'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
                  G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Oh, why not?

Sent

Comment

scent (on time this time )

Comment

Clearly, I have sent in the correct answers.
                        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Well, I sent it, but nowing the royal mal you won't get it for a while
                          eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

shcent
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Sent.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                              X