No announcement yet.

Evil Foreigners in Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they have surgery for that Diss.

There is pretty much a surgery for everything now.

They also recycle the penis. Bascially it is cut in half and shoved up inside the person and it is constructed to become a vagina.

To get a woman to turn into a man, they basically grow the vagina into a penis.

True story!
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

On a serious note, the problem I have with gay bashers is the following:

1) There are children out there that are born with both sex organs, hermaphrodites, and bascially at birth they are chosen to be which sex they are going to live their lives as. Usually it's as a woman, since they also have breasts. So no wonder the poor kids are confused.

2) There are also kids born with NO sex organs whatsoever. Remember the character "Pat" on Saturday Night Live? Well there are litearlly people out there that are like this, they aren't a woman, but they aren't a man either. Talk about being in a painful life.

So, for those gay bashers that dog gay people out because they have a "choice," sometimes it not that simple.
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

On the other hand, the ladies said I was so big I must have 2 sex organs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
          99 out of 100 men would still hit it.
          You mean 99 out of a 100 of your acquaintances
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Even a seasoned veteran of your respected stature couldn't tell the difference.

Comment

I can, but not from a photo.
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Yeah

Usually the hands is the big tipoff

Heavy facial makeup is also a big clue

Comment

"
                  1) There are children out there that are born with both sex organs, hermaphrodites, and bascially at birth they are chosen to be which sex they are going to live their lives as. Usually it's as a woman, since they also have breasts. So no wonder the poor kids are confused."

They still are off one gender though, they either have the chromosones XX or XY.
                  "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

So what are you trying to say?

They should hit it with whatever their chromosome makeup is?

Not that simple.

Comment

It's said that about 1/4 of all streetwalkers are trannies/transgenders. It must be that the Johns never figure it out, even though they have something more than pictures. Buyer beware...
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Heavy facial makeup is also a big clue
                        A full beard and bulge....

Comment

When I first read "bulge" the first thing that came to mind was a beer gut

Comment

Re: Evil Foreigners in Korea

Originally posted by Seeker
                            The sex stuff is ridiculous though. Foreigners are not seducing young girls and abusing them.
                            In my experience it was more the other way around. Some of the young ladies would do anything to get themselves and their families to America.
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                            2004 Presidential Candidate
                            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                            X