No announcement yet.

Pissing in the Sink, A True Story by El

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I admit to pissing in a few sinks in my day. Usually it was because I really had to go and there was a long line though.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by The El
      There's that, too. But pissing in the sink really gives one a "sinister sense of victory." And don't get me wrong, I don't piss in every sink in every restaurant with bad service. Just sometimes, when the spirit moves me.

Make sure they leave the dishes in the next time.
      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

"I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Most people I know piss in their own sink because it's often quite a long way to the bathroom or other public restrooms. Just let the water running and your sink won't get dirty or foul smelling at all
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
            Who hasn't pissed in a sink before?
            I pissed in the sink on the ship I was on in the Navy, because I didn't know you couldn't piss during General Quarters. I spent two days in the brig on bread and water with the only thing to read the UCMJ and the Bible.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That so totally sucks
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

The captain of the ship wanted to charge me with attempting to poison the crew because it was the sink where the dishes are washed, but my CO saved my ass.

Comment

Bread and water for pissing in a sink?!?!?

sorry.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Some people might not think bread and water for two days is a big deal but for some reason it makes your teeth hurt after one day.

Comment

Lothrop. But I'm not peeing in that sink. I'm just posing. Yup, a tripod and a self-timer can work wonders.
                      That must be an American thing. Set up a camera and tripod in the Gents in Britain and you'll probably get threashed to within an inch of your life.
                      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I've never pissed in any sink.

And, damn, I knew I dislike public washrooms for a reason.
                        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Lazarus,

Yeah, I'm sure I just took the picture while there were tons of guys in the men's room. Exactly.

Actually, I waited until the bathroom was empty for the photograph. "American thing" my @$$.

Comment

[edit]

Comment

[edit]

triple post

Comment

Lazarus,

Yeah, I'm sure I just took the picture while there were tons of guys in the men's room. Exactly.

Actually, I waited until the bathroom was empty for the photograph. "American thing" my @$$.
                                What if someone walked in?
                                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                                X