No announcement yet.

How sad your life must be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentlemen, you can have your cake and eat it too. I've been with my wife for almost seven years, and we've been married for three as of May. She knew I was an avid gamer and would be happy to sit and read or watch TV while I played. Hell, at my old apartment she would sleep while I played Counterstrike 'til all hours of the morning. This arrangement has held to this day, because we accept each other for ourselves and agree to let the other do their own thing. So, I sometimes have to go out and do things I don't want to (as does she), but I have *plenty* of time for gaming, and we still have a great relationship, friendship, and sex life. It's all about finding the right person and giving each other the space to do the things you want to do.

I am an extremely lucky guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
      Once in a while they're ok, but, girls should know how to dress sexy.
      women can be damn sexy in jeans and a T-shirt.

imho heels and dresses in particular make women less sexy than casual clothes.

Comment

Scenario: a nightclub. Several available ladies. I start to flirt with one of them. It all goes well. We start talking. And she is just not interesting at all. But she's hot. (I'd hit her ) I keep talking, trying to be interesting. It doesn't work, because we belong to different worlds.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
          And this is my problem: I don't have many friends. I have recently moved to this city and I'm still trying to get some friends. Going out by myself is terribly boring.
          Then make some friends
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
            Once in a while they're ok, but, girls should know how to dress sexy.
            Sexiness is a state of mind. Sexy != slutty, either
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Indeed, it is a state of mind, the more drunk you are, the more sexy every girl becomes.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
              X