Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive Car Bombing in Iraq, 127 dead

Jesus.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

damn... Hope they get the *******s.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

There are no recorded instances of Jesus being involved in car bombing.
      Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
      "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

*drums*
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

****ing carnage.

And it was clearly intended at striking fear at a particular population: ex civil servants that would willing to serve the country once again. Ashholes
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

How jaded we have become. I was surprised not to see this posted yesterday (when it happened).

Iraqi militants are going to have to do better to keep the attention of the ACS community.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy

St Paul of Tarsus, on the other hand, was a car bomber of note.
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cruddy
                how can you be sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                  How jaded we have become. I was surprised not to see this posted yesterday (when it happened).

Iraqi militants are going to have to do better to keep the attention of the ACS community.
                  I'm very jaded. They are going to have to kill a lot more to get my attention.

**** terrorists.

Comment

What's sad is that this is being overshadowed by the Michael Jackson trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil

I might be confusing apolyton with another forum, but I thought there was a thread yesterday...
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

The last two Asura holidays have been marked with Sunnis car bombing large gatherings of Shi'as. They love to car bomb Christian churches on Christmas as well. Zarqawi and his friends are just religious extremists who want to kill everyone who has a different religion.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

What are the main differences between the two types of Islam?
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                            X