My car burned down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car burned down!

Here are low res pics made by a passer by... due to some electical failure, all the plastic and rubber under the hood caught fire while I was driving and, despite using up mine and 3 other fire extinguishers, completely ruined the engine and basically everything under the hood.

Lessons:
    1. When you feel the smell of burning plastic, stop and check if it's not you;
    2. If it is, immediately disconnect the battery
    3. BUY A BIGGER EXTINGUISHER!
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

sucks.
    Blah

Comment

More pictures.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I want to see the smoldering remains of German automobiles. SHOW ME MORE!

(Seriously, I hope you're insured and that no one was hurt.)
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
          (Seriously, I hope you're insured and that no one was hurt.)
          All that's fine. Nothing to feel guilty about. Let yourself go and demand more pictures!
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

More pictures
            Blah

Comment

Attached Files
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Yet more pictures !
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Maybe you shouldn't have tried to overtake those tanks?
                        Blah

Comment

Too bad the fuel-tank didn't explode.

Comment

I hope you were wrapped up warm, and have good insurance.

And next time don't buy a car powered by large wound up rubber bands.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

BMW- right?

Comment

Working...
                              X