sendorized
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
        @ some of the answers I'm getting

Comment

Yours weren't funny

Comment

After starting this thing (IWS), I feel no need to participate in one when the questions are so broad .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Broad questions work best.

Comment

No they don't .

No one should be required to write a narrative in response to a question.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                  Yours weren't funny
                  The right answers usually aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    No they don't .

No one should be required to write a narrative in response to a question.
                    No one has, either.

Comment

A question with 'Discuss' is an invitation to do so . No good.

Comment

Sent.

And quit being a killjoy, Siddiqui!
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I can be a killjoy if I want to . It's my right as old forum curmudgeon and bringer of IWS to Poly!

Comment

You can't laugh yet, I havent sent my answers

besides God hates fags, discuss? what king of fin q is that?
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

besides God hates fags, discuss? what king of fin q is that?

EXACTLY! My killjoyism continues!

Comment

Hooray! For I have entered.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X