www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Newcastle United 1 - Liverpool 0

Take that scum!!!!
      Only feebs vote.

Comment

I've got no comeback, we were shocking.

Comment

The real surprise is that Newcastle managed to comfortably defend a 1-0 lead.
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Benitez genuinely looked like he was gonna cry at the post match interview, his eyes were welling up

As opposed to Martin Jol who was suprisingly "jolly", thats the Dutch for you - they laugh and shrug when they lose and argue with each other when theyre winning.
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Boumsong was good today but really Liverpool need Alonso and Cissé back.
              It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Boumsong still has Baros in his pocket, we had nothing in the last 30 yards of the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
                  The real surprise is that Newcastle managed to comfortably defend a 1-0 lead.
                  Bramble didn't mess up again! Could playing with Boumsong actually make Titus into a great defender?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Footie Mad
                    Boumsong was good today but really Liverpool need Alonso and Cissé back.
                    There's a few Provost Harrisons in there! (funny characters!!)
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue

There's a few Provost Harrisons in there! (funny characters!!)
                      This thread is year old.

Bizzare
                      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
                      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Yeah real classy to bring up a year old statement now that he in hindsight has had bad games.
                        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                          X