No announcement yet.

Boshko's Quick and Easy Guide to International English Teaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very very few korean houses have tubs or even shower stalls, there's just a grate in the bathroom floor.
    Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

All these words, and nothing at all about what the local totty is like. You're missing your target audience, blokes. Do they have hot lusts for the gaijins, or what?
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
        All these words, and nothing at all about what the local totty is like. You're missing your target audience, blokes. Do they have hot lusts for the gaijins, or what?
        That's what I get for keeping my mind out of the gutter. Oh well:

Boshko's biased totty report

Yes, it is far easier for whitey to get laid over here than it is back home. This is a comdination of several things, from being "exotic" and standing out in the crowd, to being the sort of scum that daddy doesn't want his little girl to date to simple supply and demand (a pretty small percent of asian women have the hots for whitey, but compared to the whitey population in e. asia the ratio is pretty good.

But maybe the most important thing is differences in Asian and Western beauty standards. For a long time Koreans kept on telling me I was handsome and for a long time I thought they were just being polite but its starting to penetrate my thick skull that someone people here think that my ugly face is moderately attractive. Maybe its that being corpse-white and having long, thin and narrow nose, face and chin are actually viewed as positive things. Or something.

Same thing goes for females. What seems to go over well here is really girly-looking revoltingly-perky types who're really pale have big round eyes and thin pointy noses. There's a lot of really hot women who don't fit this at all and thus aren't considered very attractive here, so it isn't really that hard to find good totty as long as you make sure that it doesn't fit the girly/perky/pale profile or you'll be blueballed to oblivion. For example, I think my fiance's really attractive but she never really believed me until she suddenly got hit on left and right for the first time in her life when we went to Canada for vacation.

As far as country-specific totty goes my vague impressions of Korea vs. Japan is that you get bigger tits in Japan, worse teeth, shorter and except for the marginally bigger tits (korean girls are generally pretty damn flat even by asian standards) Koreans are generally more attractive. However Japanese girls dress and act sluttier but a wide margin so its a wash.
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 22:49.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

little children sneaking to thrust their fingers up your butt? wtf kind of a sick place you work for? Kids with anus obsession?
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

Very interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  little children sneaking to thrust their fingers up your butt? wtf kind of a sick place you work for? Kids with anus obsession?
                  Dunno. In Korea you usually only get it with really really young kids, but apparently it sometimes happens in Japan as late as middle school
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    They sure pack you in over in Asia, don't they?
                    You have seen nothing yet. Our residential buildings are probably taller than commercial buildings in Atlanta.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I wouldn't doubt it .
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

quote:
                        Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        They sure pack you in over in Asia, don't they?
                        I always wondered why someone like Donald Trump didn't knock up a few dozen super-high-rises in Japan and California where real estate is extremely expensive and people would kill to rent a small apartment for a good price.
                        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Building skyscrapers is a very political endeavor. His politcal ties and track record are in NYC and Chicago, so that's where he builds mostly.

Our residential buildings are probably taller than commercial buildings in Atlanta.
                          Atlanta has a few skyscrapers, as I recall. Edit: The tallest is 312 m. Not very tall, but still probably taller than your residential buildings.
                          Last edited by DanS; February 27, 2005, 02:07.
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell

I always wondered why someone like Donald Trump didn't knock up a few dozen super-high-rises in Japan and California where real estate is extremely expensive and people would kill to rent a small apartment for a good price.
                            Well its been done in Seoul.

Tower Palace III (100% residential IIRC):
                            Attached Files
                            Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                              I think Asia would be the probably only continent where one might sort one's girlfriends "Friday", "Saturday" and so on. Or even "days" and "evenings". Or need to employ and "odds and evens" system based on the calendar.

One tip: Always remember to make sure only one wet towel hangs in your bathroom before the next one arrives. I nearly got caught there.

And Boshko is right - the kind of woman we might rate a 10 and a half is not necessarily considered so attractive by the locals. For example, I know its hard to believe, but large breasts are not considered attractive in some cultures which prefer a flat chest. Similarly slightly darker skin or long legs are a turn off for some.

When I was a young fellow, department store shop assistants used to slip their phone number in my pocket as I browsed. Does this happen in Cornwall?
                              Last edited by Alexander's Horse; February 27, 2005, 04:54.
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

It is also very important to know that Asia does have a "good girl" "bad girl" culture and one should not expect that a sexual relationship will result from every date, or even most.

Its a similar mistake to that which Arab men make with Western women.

But unless one is a complete pervert/idiot, I think dating truly beautiful women is great even if it doesn't lead anywhere. I have wonderful memories.

I would also say one should try to respect a young woman's position in society and not take things further unless one is prepared to accept responsibility for one's actions. Turning someone into a "fallen woman" can have catastrophic consequences in some of these societies. Women can take it very hard if the relationship ends, turn on you, or even suicide.

In other words, try and be a gentleman.
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X