No announcement yet.

Firefox 1.0.1 now out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see any icon on my firefox saying there's a update waiting?
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

They haven't pushed the update through the auto-updater yet, to manage the load on their servers. I think the auto-updater will start picking it up next week.
      "If you doubt that an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually produce the combined works of Shakespeare, consider: it only took 30 billion monkeys and no typewriters." - Unknown

Comment

Should I uninstall Firefox and then install this, or just install this over my current version?

Comment

Just install over, Verto.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

1.0.2 will be out very shortly, to fix a crashbug discovered with autocomplete.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That 1.0.1 caused, or that was around before?
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Looks like 1.0.1 caused it.

I was a bit concerned about 1.0.1, it didn't seem to go through that much testing. The usual army of testers of nightly builds (myself included) are all on the "trunk" versions, which are far newer with new features. No one really went back to 1.0.1 to test it for the week the builds were available...so bugs like this got through.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                X