.. And you knew you should relax more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .. And you knew you should relax more

What's the situation where you found out you're way too wound up, and if you don't chill soon, you'll be looking at your wenkies at the window of the round room?

My motto is everything what great military leaders says about crushing your enemy down and loot their stuff. Come on take it all, I dare you! Well well.. I mean working is good, do what you have to do to get ahead the next guy but there are limits. I've been studying a little bit too seriously I feel. I've been slowly adopting the 'life is not fun, now get used to it' too much, as an excuse to repress the voice in me that says 'go on my son, go and get wasted, lay them where you see them and let your hair down!'... but now, I've decided to let it out again, I need to be relaxing more. I got this rash and I went to a nurse to ask what it is and if I could get something to rub on it to make it go away.... well it went away but it came back right at me, and she asked if I'm stressing out and I said well sure but nothing extraordinary, well it seems I get this rash when I start pushing the envelope a little too much.

ANYWAY! What about you? I will relax in few months.. I got to crunch a little bit more, for few months, sleep little, do a lot of work, get them credits and YEEHAA come summer and I will ****ing party like it was '99!!!!! I'm telling you guys it'll be so great! Also I WILL surprise my friends. I kind of miss them in a certain way though I see them all the time. I'm sure they miss me too.. after all.. I used to be the KING of partying man..

Woot Woot the toot machine! OK, Now back to .. coding.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

...looking at your wenkies at the window of the round room...
    What?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

it's just an expression I just invented. You get the meaning even if you don't know EXACTLY what it means. That's the beauty of my expressions. You get these old bastard writers who you call classical artists, who write classics, who put on a lot of words to say one thing. You say they play with the language. Well I do too. PLUS wenkies.. it sounds kind of nice doesn't it? Wenkies.. wenkies.. yeah, it's a good word and it's a great expression.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Nope, I can't conceive what it could refer to...sounds like something to do with masturbation though...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

That's why I said you can't know what it means precisely. But you know it means that it's not something good. And wenkies reminds you of masturbation ONLY if you have a rotten, sick, sick mind, or in your case, a bastardly way of pronouncing the beautiful english language.
          In da butt.

Comment

Early June 1994. I had been working in a gold mine for almost 6 months. The pay check was OK, but only because we were doing crazy hours: 5 days straight, then 48 hours of change (from night to day shift) then 6 days straight and 24 hours of change. The working day was 10 hours, calculated from the moment you took the "cage", the elevator taking you underground, to the moment you came out of it. Back and forth from my place to the mine, it was a 2 hour drive each day.
            It went well for the first 5 months: I was learning a new job and since I was the boss' son i was working extra hard not to get tagged as a daddy's boy. So I didn't have much time to pay attention to my surroundings etc...
            But after I got comfortable doing the job, i started looking around. I saw that what i thought was solid rock wasn't. I started to notice all the loose stuff that had come down between shifts, that type of thing. And then one day we missed the cage at the end of the shift. There's a tag system to insure that no one is left underground when the mine is dynamiting (in between each shifts), but in our case the shift boss was pissed at us because a few other guys had forgotten to pick up their tags at the end of their shift the week before so he had lost a blast run, thinking that those guys were still down there. Since we were outside contractors he didn't like us to start with.
            Anyway: he picked up our tags from the safety board so we were still underground when they blasted. It wasn’t close enough to us to be dangerous, but the noise really took me by surprise and the air pressure change rocked me on my feet. And I saw this huge boulder maybe 15 feet long by 5 feet wide and 2 to 4 feet thick come down from the ceiling, maybe 30 feet from us, with just a muffled thud.
            I lasted just a couple more days. I was shaking like a leaf when I woke up to go to work that day. And that was the end of my underground career.
            What?

Comment

That's not where you got that rash from Pekka

pervert
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
              X